Coaches and consultants who join Get More Clients U often tell us that they have particular areas where they would like to focus. That way, they not only stay accountable for positioning themselves as the go-to professionals in their market, they also develop the strategic foundation and skills needed to be successful.
Areas of focus when you work with us can include any of the following, and these are by no means the only ones:
- Choosing a profitable niche. There is an art and science to choosing the niche that is right to you. We give you the criteria you need to pick a niche that is right for you.
- Writing compelling marketing messages. Most coach and consultant marketing messages don’t persuade demanding decision-makers to take action. We show you how to get their attention, including examples and templates you can use.
- The best ways to get visible. There are proven ways to get visible as a coach and/or consultant. We help you find the most efficient and effective ways to get out there and find clients. You don’t have to spin your wheels going places where you waste your time because there are no decision makers attending. You don’t have to spend lots of money to establish your practice. You don’t have to go down never-ending ways to waste your time experimenting with online marketing.
- How to build relationships and alliances that bring you a stream of referrals. This is a natural area for business development, yet many coaches and consultants don’t know how to find the right professionals and have the conversations that create more powerful relationships. We coach you to develop your power base, or network of relationships, for optimal mutual value.
- Powerful yet natural conversations to qualify prospective clients and close the engagement. Many coaches and consultants don’t close nearly as many engagements as they could, at the right pricing. We work with you so that you quickly figure out which prospects are serious, and then have natural conversations with them to get hired. Stop feeling awkward when you are talking to prospects. Stop making pitches that provide free education to prospects but never get you work. Essentially, learn to sell without selling. It is so easy to do once you get the hang of it!
- When to write proposals, when not to, and how to use proposals to close more engagements.
- How to price. Too many coaches and consultants suffer from what we call “low pricing self-esteem.” They don’t charge enough compared to their value. Or they structure pricing the wrong way, based on an hourly or daily rate. We show you how to price properly.
- Get out of the Time for Dollars trap. Many coaches and consultants reach a ceiling in their income because they trade their time for dollars. To get to the next level, you need leverage. Leverage can come from hiring other people or by marketing programs and products that don’t require your time. Our coaching programs work with you when you reach this phase, so that you can identify the best opportunities to gain leverage and earn more in less time.
We make it easy and affordable for you to succeed in your coaching and/or consulting practice. No, we don’t make outrageous claims. We aren’t offering an overnight success/get rich quick program that over-promises and under-delivers. Our “magic bullet,” if you are looking for one, is about discipline and doing the right things efficiently. It takes time, effort, and commitment. If this approach is appealing to you, join us and — working together, over time — we can help you achieve and even crush your goals for your practice.